(Built December 1, 2012)
View Release Notes for this release.
SUPPORT NEWS Reinstatement fee after July 1, 2012
Using PCI-DAT/EM ProPack or want updated Elevation Models?View additional downloads
In order to download an update to your DAT/EM software, you must have:
- Software support privileges.
- An updated installation serial/keycode (generated to match hardware lock, product, and update version).
- Windows XP Professional sp3 or higher, Windows VISTA Ultimate, and Windows 7 Ultimate or Professional operating systems. Testing no longer occurs for Windows 2000.
- Username and password from DAT/EM Support.
- CAD/GIS software should already be installed on the computer before installing DAT/EM software. Supported versions include AutoCAD 2002-2012 32-bit, AutoCAD 2008-2012 64-bit; MicroStation in V8 (32-bit only, version 08.05.00.34 or higher), and 32- or 64-bit versions of V8 2004 Edition (08.05.02.70 or higher), XM (08.09.04.88 or higher), V8i, V8i Select Series 1 and Select Series 2, Bentley Map Select Series 1 and Select Series 2; ArcGIS 9.1-9.3.1 and 10.0. Install all available service packs for the CAD/GIS software before installing DAT/EM software.