Version 7.2 Release Notes - December 2015
DAT/EM Systems International released the 7.2 edition of DAT/EM software products including Summit Evolution™, LandScape™, Capture™, MapEditor™, Ortho+Mosaic™, Airfield3D™ and Contour Creator™. The advancements in the 7.2 DAT/EM Photogrammetric Suite represent the latest evolution in technology and are based on customer input and growth within the geospatial industry.
DAT/EM Photogrammetric Suite Version 7.2 highlights:
- Introduction of DAT/EM Virtual Reality: DAT/EM VR Desktop™ is a new app that makes it possible for Summit Evolution and LandScape to use the Oculus Rift® as a virtual reality stereo viewing device.
- Active in all Summit editions, the new UAV generated stereo project type allows the user to make a generated stereo project from third-party UAV mosaic results and DTM file results.
- Beta version of DAT/EM Capture for Esri® ArcGIS® Pro v.1.1 and continued compatibility with Esri ArcGIS 10.3, AutoDesk™ AutoCAD® 2016, Blue Marble® Global Mapper® v16 and Bentley™ MicroStation® V8i SS3 and Map SS3.
- Two new stereo viewing screen options include the VRLOGIC SONIC4® and HP Zvr®.
- Summit Evolution Professional and Feature Collection allow the Xbox® controller as an input device.
- Enhanced printing options in Summit Evolution include printing to .jpg format, a new “Right and Left separate images” option and making multiple output files from multiple polygon boundaries in the “Use Boundary” options’ CAD file.
- And more…
The following links provide an extensive list of changes made to DAT/EM products between Release 7.1 and Release 7.2. Please review these revisions made to the software and update your software to implement changes. As always, DAT/EM welcomes comments and suggestions from you, our clients, so please don’t hesitate to contact our support department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us with your requests.