Please fill out the form for any support requests:
Meet the Technical Support Team
Annual Software Support
Keeping software current and hardware in good working order can be critical toward completing a job on time. DAT/EM's support program provides the services necessary to get projects done and delivered. To avoid unexpected costs and to protect your investment, DAT/EM provides a great support program for less than the cost of your business' monthly utilities bill.
Please consider renewing your support annually to avoid possible penalties.
Annual Software Support: One year (12 months) of services are on a per seat, per license basis, and include:
- Software updates are scheduled approximately three times per year. Software updates can be downloaded from our web site, or an installation disk can be shipped upon request.
- Technical questions may be submitted via email, phone or fax. There is a toll-free phone number for U.S. domestic calls. Efficient, friendly telephone service is provided with no recorded menus to bypass. Support calls are handled by experienced technical staff.
- 24-hour support services are available for clients whose normal working hours extend outside the Alaska Time Zone normal business hours. Please email DAT/EM if you would like to use these services.
- One year of support is included with new DAT/EM software purchases. Subsequent support terms after the first year are purchased on an annual basis.
- Multiple system and educational license discounts are available.
- Clients are encouraged to contact support with suggestions and software requests. Help us continue to make the best mapping software available!
- Shipping expenses for software updates via Federal Express economy or international priority is included. However, international shipment duties and taxes are the responsibility of the client.
- Updated printed or digital documentation may be requested for a small printing fee, including keypad overlays and product information. Digital documentation is provided on all DAT/EM installation disks, and may be downloaded from the web site.
DAT/EM software undergoes many enhancements and changes during the course of a year. Often, these enhancements are a result of input from our clients, so please continue to forward your requests.