• E-Type: Older version of V-Type mouse with COM port and external power supply. Not recommended.
• V-Type: USB version of Immersion Softmouse® 3D Mouse Compatible with up to 20 functions. USB connector and Virtual Com Port.
• Z-Type: USB version with Stealth protocol. Supports up to 32 functions.
Stealth Mouse Configuration
To configure Summit Evolution or LandScape for a USB-connected Stealth Mouse:
• Configure the input device in Summit Evolution or LandScape at any time after DAT/EM software installation.
• Stealth Z Mouse: In Summit Evolution or LandScape Options>Input Devices, set the input device to Stealth Z Mouse.
• Stealth V Mouse: The Stealth V Mouse is an Immersion-emulation device. It connects to a USB port, but emulates a COM port connection. In Summit Evolution or LandScape Options>Input Devices, check on Immersion 3D Mouse and set the highest possible COM port number from the list (another COM port setting may be needed if the device does not respond with the selected COM port).
For more information, please visit www.stealth3dmouse.com
Please read all of the manufacturer’s instructions regarding the Stealth Mouse™ model that connects directly to a USB port. Drivers for the device are supplied in the original packaging, or they may be downloaded from www.stealth3dmouse.com. The Stealth driver(s) must be installed before configuring DAT/EM software to use the device.