By combining OneButton™ by Icaros with Summit Evolution by DAT/EM Systems International, you will derive valuable 3D information from your UAS-collected data. In a seamless workflow, Capture UAS imagery, upload the data into Icaros OneButton™ and view the stereo models in Summit Evolution. In Summit Evolution, compile highly accurate 3D vectors and information suitable for inspections, topographic mapping or engineering projects. For a simplified user-interface, create 3D vectors in Summit UAS from the OneButton derived orthophoto for use in industries like farming, forestry and conservation.
About Icaros OneButton™
OneButton™ software utilizes the most advanced photogrammetric structure from motion algorithms to let you easily and automatically produce aerial image maps, 2D/3D digital terrain models, 3D point clouds and more. Go from collected images to seamless orthorectified, geospatially accurate products within minutes with fully automated image-stitching, feathering, light and color balancing for exceptional results. While easy to use, OneButton™ produces better results than competitive software and there is no limit to your project size. Regardless of your experience, OneButton lets you immediately increase the ROI on your drone.
- Extremely easy to use saving both time and money, and leveraging your workforce for better productivity and growth
- Options for various project types which optimizes the photogrammetric process for your project’s type of imagery and the outputs desired
- Go from collected images to seamless orthorectified, geospatially accurate products (digital elevation models, orthomosaics, 3D point clouds) within minutes
- Fully automated image stitching, feathering, light and color balancing for exceptional results
- Supports entry (or import) of ground control points (GCPs) for high geolocation accuracy projects such as engineering and construction.
- Indifferent to camera, lens, and external orientation parameters (auto-calibration)
- Supports small and medium, as well as large format sensors for efficient coverage of large areas
- Supports multispectral multiband imagery
- Unique bundle block adjustment for precise geo-positioning of nadir and oblique imagery
- High-performance, state of the art photogrammetric engine incorporates the latest Computer Vision and Structure from Motion technologies to produce exceptional 2D and 3D results
- View your outputs in a built-in viewer: View 2D outputs (GeoTiff orthomosaic, GeoTiff terrain model), View 3D outputs (LAS point cloud, PLY photomesh), Create fly-through videos, Generate contour lines from GeoTiff terrain models
- Real time progress, auto-save and recovery capability
- Processing report showing project properties, processing results, statistics, image coverage analysis, image correlation map, and automatic camera calibration results
- Utilizes GPU and multiple cores (if present) for very fast processing
- Scales to more than 10,000 images
For more information visit www.icaros.us/onebutton
Photos courtesy of ICAROS.