Perform repetitive AutoCAD® editing tasks automatically and quickly with the new DAT/EM KeyPad for AutoCAD. This new KeyPad can communicate directly with AutoCAD, and runs either alone or with DAT/EM MapEditor. Compatible with AutoCAD 2017/2018, including the regular, Civil3D and Map3D versions, the KeyPad allows you to string multiple AutoCAD commands together and deploy them with the press of a single tablet or on-screen button. Now all AutoCAD users can enjoy increased productivity using the KeyPad.
DAT/EM KeyPad Features:
- Speeds up repeated AutoCAD tasks.
- Set up keys for commonly or repeatedly used AutoCAD environment settings, such as layer settings, zooms, snaps, and activating drawing and editing tools.
- Sends commands into AutoCAD even while working in a different application.
- Overlays are unlimited and completely customizable.
- Set layer and block names from your own AutoCAD templates.
- String together multiple commands onto a single key. A key can set a layer, set a snap type, and start the editing command you always use for that layer.
- Saves multiple mouse clicks used to need to find layers, blocks and commands on long lists and busy menus.
- One year of technical support included with purchase.
Pair KeyPad with other DAT/EM Software:
- Unlike the traditional KeyPad, the new KeyPad does not require DAT/EM Summit Evolution and DAT/EM Capture.
- The new KeyPad can be used alone with AutoCAD or together with DAT/EM MapEditor for AutoCAD.
- The new stand-alone version of the DAT/EM KeyPad works similarly to how it works with Summit Evolution and Capture, except you make the KeyPad commands call only AutoCAD or MapEditor keyins (no Capture commands).
- Existing KeyPad users, don’t worry! The traditional KeyPad is still included with DAT/EM Capture. If you have Capture on active support, you will continue to receive the KeyPad with your DAT/EM updates.